Being an RMCC member is more than being part of a club, it’s being part of a growing and supportive community.
Contact us with any questions
Club membership benefits include:
- Insurance at all club events (insurance is mandatory for all club programs, races, events, and recreational rides)
- RMCC Club Clothing at cost
- Use of RMCC-owned bike boxes for travel
- All benefits provided by the Alberta Bicycle Association
- Race Reimbursement for race entry fees (to qualify, club members must volunteer for a minimum of 2 club fundraisers or races).
- Volunteer event incentive (TBD), as well as qualification for the Volunteer of the Year award.
- Great riding and great times!
Adult membership – $60/year
Youth Membership (U17) – $35/year
Family Membership (2 adults and 2 kids in the same family) – $170/year
Program registration costs are additional
* note RMCC’s membership costs directly reflect the fees paid to the Alberta Bicycle Association (largely insurance costs).
** They do not include the cost of an ABA racing license.
photo: Aydin Odyakmaz