Registration for 2018 Youth & Adult Programs opens March 1 at 8:00 AM!
We have a stellar season planned, and hope you will join us for some skill development fun in our programs for all levels, and all ages. Details on all of our Youth, Men’s, Women’s Programs, and Master’s Training are included below.
RMCC offers age-appropriate development programs for ages 5-18. Check out these programs and join the fun this season:
Spring Youth Revolution – the focus is on fun while developing and refining the fundamental skills of mountain biking out on our great local trails.
- Canmore 11 Session Program for ages 5-14
- Banff 6 Session Program for ages 5-8
- Girls Only Beginner’s Program for ages 11-16
- Intro Jump Camps for ages 7-12
Summer Youth Mountain Bike Camps – a week full of fun! We hear from tons of parents that these half-day camps are a highlight of the summer for their kids! Coaches John and Jenny are back to lead the charge for July & August camps in Canmore for ages 5-12.
Youth Development Programs – for skilled riders ages 10-18 looking to take it to the next level, check out our enduro and cross-country racing programs.
- All Mountain Program (AMP) focuses on enduro style riding and racing.
- Rampage focuses on cross-country style riding and racing. SOLD OUT!
We have programs for all levels — newbies to shredders — to develop skills in a fun and supportive setting.
- MTB 101, MTB 201 Weekend Camps get the season off to a great start
- 5-Week Spring Programs with groups for beginner, intermediate, and advanced riders
- Last year’s Downhill 101 Panorama Camp was such a blast that we brought it back again … and added a Silver Star Camp too!
- Skill Sessions on Jumps & Drops and Bunnyhops for intermediate & advanced riders
Our Men’s MTB Program is back for year three with these great programs, with a top-notch group of coaches, on offer:
MASTER’S TRAINING & RMCC-R EXPRESS TEAM
Join the RMCC-R Express Team youth racers for training with RMCC-R Head Coach Brittany Webster, and coaches Matt Monod, Ian Murray, and Chelsea at SC2 to get ready for the race season!
Program including options for cycling-specific strength training, road practices, and MTB technical coaching
Young cyclists 16 years of age or older can train three time a week with the RMCC-R Youth Race Team in our Spring Flex Program in a program of strength training, road practices, and MTB technical coaching.