We are super stoked to offer the same great MTB 101 and 201 programs that we offer in Canmore in Banff again this year!
Using the awesome trails on Tunnel Mountain as our home base, we will introduce (101 group) or refine (201 group) these fundamental mountain bike skills:
- bike set-up and safety check
- balance and body position
- efficient shifting, proper gearing and braking
- climbing, descending and obstacles
- cornering – high-speed and tight turns
- front, rear, and level wheel lifts, roll downs
- straight-line riding and skinnies
- common trailside mechanical repairs
And, the best part is that Soul Ski & Bike is partnering with us to offer these great additions to the program:
- a maintenance session at the shop to show you how to change a flat and fix a broken chain
- a super discounted bike rental deal of $60 for the 5 nights of the program ($12 per night)
- après-ride socials and prizes!
Dates and details:
5-week Program: Thursdays, June 22 – July 20 from 6:15 to 8:45 pm
We have two groups (101 and 201) based on skill level and riding interests.
Cost $250* + RMCC membership/insurance
*All participants will receive an awesome RMCC jersey included in the program fee. Wicked deal!
Ride More Discount
Register for the Women’s 101, 201 or 301 program and receive a $25 discount on a second multi-session program (101, 201, 301 or Downhill Camp)* or a $10 discount on a Skill Session. Email us for the discount code before registering and get ready to ride more! *Riders do not receive the RMCC program swag with the second program registration.
All participants require a mountain bike (either front or dual suspension) in good, working condition and a helmet. Bike gloves are strongly recommended. Come prepared for changing weather conditions, as we will not let the rain stop us!
Registration opens March 1 – don’t let the boys have all the fun!
Register here for the
Women’s Banff MTB Program.
Contact our Program Manager for more program details or any questions.[button color=”yellow” size=”normal” alignment=”none” rel=”follow” openin=”samewindow” url=”mailto:email@example.com”] Contact Us [/button]