The 2018 season is on its way and we are stoked to announce our best line-up of Youth Mountain Bike Programs ever!
Registration will open at 8:00 AM March 1, 2018*
Please register early to avoid disappointment. More groups may open dependent on coach availability and demand.
* Registration for returning All Mountain Program (AMP) and Rampage athletes will begin February 1.
RMCC offers age-appropriate development programs for ages 5-18. Check out these programs and join the fun this season:
Spring Youth Revolution – the focus is on fun while developing and refining the fundamental skills of mountain biking out on our great local trails.
- Canmore 11 Session Program for ages 5-14
- Banff 6 Session Program for ages 5-8
- Girls Only Beginner’s Program for ages 11-16
- Intro Jump Camps for ages 7-12
Summer Youth Mountain Bike Camps – a week full of fun! We hear from tons of parents that these half-day camps are a highlight of the summer for their kids! Coaches John and Jenny are back to lead the charge for July & August camps in Canmore for ages 5-12.
Youth Development Programs – for skilled riders ages 10-18 looking to take it to the next level, check out our enduro and cross-country racing programs.
- All Mountain Program (AMP) focuses on enduro style riding and racing.
- Rampage focuses on cross-country style riding and racing.
Will will host a parent and rider Open House for Rampage & AMP for families looking for the next challenge. Our Head Coaches will give a brief presentation about the programs, and be available to answer questions to help determine if the program is right for your young rider.
February 13th, 2018 at 6:30 pm
Room 212, Elevation Place
Please email us to RSVP for the Open House.