Registration for 2020 Youth & Adult Programs opens March 2 at 8:00 AM!
The season is almost here and it won’t be long until Canmore is ready to ride! We hope you will join us for some skill development fun in our programs for all levels, and all ages. Details on all of our Youth, Women’s and Men’s Programs are included below.
Spring Youth Revolution – the focus is on fun while developing and refining the fundamental skills of mountain biking out on our great local trails.
- Canmore 11 Session Program for ages 5-14
- Banff 6 Session Program for ages 5-8
- Girls Only Beginner’s Program for ages 10-17
- Intro Jump Camps for ages 8-12
Summer Youth Mountain Bike Camps – a week full of fun! We hear from tons of parents that these half-day camps are a highlight of the summer for their kids! Coach Jenny is ready to lead the charge for July & August camps in Canmore for ages 5-14.
Youth Development Programs – for skilled riders ages 10-18 looking to take it to the next level, check out our enduro and cross-country racing programs.
- All Mountain Program (AMP) focuses on enduro style riding and racing.
- Rampage focuses on cross-country style riding and racing.
We have programs for all levels — newbies to shredders — to develop skills in a fun and supportive setting.
- MTB beg/int, MTB int/adv Weekend Camps get the season off to a great start
- 5-Week Spring Programs With groups for beginner, intermediate, and advanced riders
- Skill Sessions pumping and jumping, cornering technique, descending steeps, cornering with speed and more
- 6 Week Skills Progression Learn a variety of skill for all mountain terrain and take them on the trail.
- Panorama Camp Join us in Panorama for an awesome 2 day camps with some lift assist and endless trails to learn on.
- Learn to Race Program Haven’t raced before? Here’s your chance to get some skills under your belt to prepare you for a race.
- Fall programs Extend your riding season with our 4 week fall program
Our Men’s MTB Program is back again with these great programs
- Men’s MTB 101 & MTB 201 Weekend Camps get the season off to a great start
- 5-Week Spring Program With groups for beginner and intermediate.
- Skill Sessions jumps & drops, bunnyhops, descending steeps and cornering with speed
- Panorama Camp Join us in Panorama for an awesome 2 day camps with some lift assist and endless trails to practice on.
- 4 Week Skills Progression learn a variety of skills for all mountain terrain and then them on the trail.
- Learn to Race Program Haven’t raced before? Here is your change to get some skills under your belt to prepare you for a race
- Fall Programs Extend your riding season with our 4 week fall program
Ready to ride?
Grab your buds and get stoked for the season! (Registration opens March 2).