RMCC-R Express Team & Master’s Training Spring Programs
ADULT MASTER’S SPRING PROGRAM
A great opportunity for master’s cyclists to train together under the guidance of RMCC-R Race Team Head Coach Brittany Webster. The program will expose riders to new workouts, training philosophies, cycling-specific strength training, and one-on-one coaching, all the while having a good time doing it!
Please note: athletes who have not participated in the RMCC-R Express Team or Master’s Training Program previously must have an on-bike riding assessment with Coach Brittany Webster prior to registering.
Adult Master’s Training Program options:
Monday MTB Technical Session with Coaches Matt Monod and Brittany Webster – $300
- 5-6:30 PM from April 31 to July 16 (no sessions May 21 or July 2)
- only open to riders planning on racing XCO races this season
- riders must have at least 2 years experience competing in mountain bike races
- only 3 spots available!
Tuesday Strength Training with Coaches Brittany and Chelsea of SC2 – $300
- 4:30-5:30pm from May 1 to July 17 (no session July 3)
Wednesday Structured Road Practice with Coach Brittany or Ian Murray – $200
- 9-11 AM or 5-7 PM from May 2 to July 18 (no session July 4)
- if registration numbers are low, the morning session option will not be an possible until July, and the session will take place in the evening.
- coach athlete ratio 1:6
- practices will be structured to reflect needs for the upcoming weekend road races
- focus will be on pack riding skills, tactics, interval session as a group
Plus some occasional Saturday Training Rides, scheduled around racing schedules!
YOUTH SPRING RMCC-R FLEX PROGRAM
An opportunity for young cyclists to train and participate in activities with the full-time RMCC-R Youth Race Team and RMCC-R Race Team Head Coach Brittany Webster. The Spring Flex Program will focus on the fun factor of training while inspiring, educating and physically challenging young cyclists. Athletes must be 16 years of age or older, and those who have not trained with the RMCC-R Team previously must have an on-bike riding assessment with Coach Brittany prior to registering. Younger athletes may be considered with a riding assessment as well.
RMCC-R Spring Flex program inclues:
- Monday MTB Technical Session with Coach Matt Monod and Brittany Webster – 5-6:30 PM from April 31 to July 16 (no sessions May 21 or July 2)
- Tuesday Strength Training with Coach Brittany and Chelsea of SC2 – 4:30-5:30pm from May 1 to July 17
- Wednesday Structured Road Practice with Coach Brittany – 5-7 PM from May 2 to July 18
- Plus some occaisonal Saturday Training Rides, based on race schedule