Need to sell your bike? Looking to buy a bike? The annual RMCC bike swap will take place on Saturday April 27th at the Bill Warren Centre from Noon – 3:00. (#100 1995 Olympic Way)
100% proceeds supports Youth Programs
Bike check in: 9:30-11:30 am
Bike swap: Noon-3:00 pm
Cheque pick up 5:30 pm
RMCC 2019 BIKE SWAP RULES
- A 20% commission (to a maximum of $1000) will be taken off an item sale price. All funds raised, after paying for swap expenses, will fund youth programs.
- RMCC, affiliated sponsors & volunteers are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- All commissioned items must be either a bicycle, or a component related to cycling.
- Entry to the bike swap is not permitted during the consignment period.
- Equipment consigned should be in good working order and clean, no broken or damaged items please. RMCC reserves the right not to accept items that appear damaged. No cleaning facilities available for bikes.
- No used helmets will be accepted.
- Items cannot be placed “on hold” during the swap.
- All sales are “as is”.
- All sales are final. No refunds will be given.
- Prices for items cannot be changed during the swap without the approval of the bike swap accountant.
- All sales can be paid with credit card only. No cash or debit cards are accepted.
- All unsold items must be picked up during the designated pick up hours on the swap day. Unsold items require a consignment chit for pick-up. Items left will be considered a donation to the RMCC. You must come in person to find out if your items have sold.
- Payments for sold items will be issued to the name on the consignment form. Payment for sold items will be made at bike swap by cheque.