The Rundle Mountain Cycling Club was founded in 2001 by a small group of die-hard cyclists living in the Bow Valley community. Over time our founders and members have grown the club from a small group to one of the largest cycling clubs in Canada and have since built an incredible programming component serving recreational riders and racers.
The Rundle Mountain Cycling Club (RMCC) is a cycling based sport club situated in the Bow Valley (Canmore and Banff), Alberta. RMCC’s mission is to provide an organization through which people of all ages may pursue their passion for cycling in the many forms of the sport, both leisure and competition, including road riding, mountain biking, cyclo-cross, racing, training, skill development and social riding. RMCC offers a number of cycling programs to its members from group riding to adult and youth programs and organized licensed racing.
To continue to develop riders of all ages and ability to appreciate a lifelong love of the sport of cycling and to foster a community based environment driven by volunteers.
- Founded in 2001
- A volunteer run organization managed by an elected board of directors
- Club Membership has grown to over 800 social riders, youth and adult racers, children and parents
- Provides Spring, Summer and Fall programs for children, youth and adults
- Organizes Mountain Bike, Cyclo-Cross and Road Stage Races
- Our club colours are predominantly Yellow and Black