Being an RMCC member is more than being part of a club, it’s being part of a growing and supportive community.
Contact us with any questions
Please review our strategic plan to find out the club’s direction and purpose! Come join and ride with us!
Club membership benefits include:
- Insurance at all club events (insurance is mandatory for all club programs, races, events, and recreational rides)
- RMCC Club Clothing at cost
- Use of RMCC-owned bike boxes for travel
- Use of RMCC kids road and cyclocross bikes
- All benefits provided by the Alberta Bicycle Association
- Race Reimbursement for race entry fees (to qualify, club members must volunteer for a minimum of 2 club fundraisers or races).
- Volunteer event incentives and socials, as well as qualification for the Volunteer of the Year award.
- Great riding and great times!
Adult membership – $70/year
Youth Membership (U17) – $45/year
Family Membership (2 adults and 2 kids in the same family) – $175/year
Program registration costs are additional
* note RMCC’s membership costs directly reflect the fees paid to the Alberta Bicycle Association (largely insurance costs).
** They do not include the cost of an ABA racing license.
photo: Aydin Odyakmaz