Annual RMCC Bike Swap – Saturday April 25, 2020 – Now Cancelled Due to COVID-19 Measures in the Bow Valley and across Alberta
Bill Warren Centre at the Canmore Nordic Centre
1995 Olympic Way #100, Canmore, AB T1W 2T6
Bike check-in: 9-11:30am
Bike swap: noon-3pm
Cheque and unsold bike pick up: 5:30 pm
RMCC 2020 BIKE SWAP RULES
- A 20% commission (to a maximum of $1000) will be taken off an item sale price. All funds raised, after paying for swap expenses, will fund youth programs.
- RMCC, affiliated sponsors & volunteers are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- All commissioned items must be either a bicycle, or a component related to cycling.
- Items can not leave the sales floor once consigned.
- Entry to the bike swap is not permitted during the consignment period.
- Equipment consigned should be in good working order and clean, no broken or damaged items please. RMCC reserves the right not to accept items that appear damaged. No cleaning facilities available for bikes.
- No used helmets will be accepted. (If you want to sell a helmet it must be new and in the original box with tags)
- Items cannot be placed “on hold” during the swap.
- All sales are “as is”.
- All sales are final. No refunds will be given.
- Prices for items cannot be changed during the swap without the approval of the bike swap accountant.
- All sales can be paid with credit card only. No cash or debit cards are accepted.
- All unsold items must be picked up during the designated pick up hours on the swap day. Unsold items require a consignment chit for pick-up. Items left will be considered a donation to the RMCC. You must come in person to find out if your items have sold.
- Payments for sold items will be issued to the name on the consignment form. Payment for sold items will be made at bike swap by cheque.