Let’s get out and ride RMCC!
Here’s our weekly schedule – more details can be found on the RMCC Facebook Page & the RMCC Members Facebook Group where ride leaders post details on each ride a day or two before these planned rides:
- Rubber Mallet Road Night – meet at Ascent Physical Therapy at 6.30pm. This is a no drop ride which rides steady to Banff, then breaks into groups which develop and build cycling skills and fitness. Regrouping is frequent and nobody gets left behind.
First ride April 30th, 2018
- MTB Recreational Ride Night – location and time up to the ride leader for each week*
- Hammer Road Night – meet at 6:00 pm at the Bagel Co on Bow Valley Trail. No drop policy in effect. Riders dropped will be regrouped at key points or will form subgroups. Riding is neutral on the Legacy Trail and Trans Canada. The ride is slow and steady on the rollout to Banff. Hammer night begins May 10, 2017.
- Pedal & Pub Road Night – meet at the Bagel Co. on Bow Valley Trail at 6.00 pm. Easy social road ride. Great recovery ride or beginner to intermediate ride. Already riding? Then meet us at the Georgetown Inn after your ride for pub night! Likely there around 8 pm! Begins Wednesday, July 4, 2018
- Women’s Race Training Ride – contact us for details to join the women’s training group. Alternates between road and MTB rides on Thursday mornings.
- MTB Training Ride Night – location and time up to the ride leader for each week* No drop policy not in effect, and riders will likely meet up at start and end, but hammer at their own pace.
- Canmore Cycling Culture Women’s Mountain Bike Ride (open to all RMCC ladies)
Saturdays & Sundays:
- Longer Group Ride for Road or MTB – location and time up to the ride leader for each ride*
Could you help us get some MTB group rides going?
Please contact us if you could take on even just one ride. All you need to do is set the time and place, and be there to ride with anyone who wants to join!
All riders must be RMCC members, or members of another ABA club to attend. A one day trial is possible before joining as a member. All riders must be self-sufficient with their gear (i.e., spare tube, tools, water, food, etc.)
Contact us for more details or any questions.