Let’s get out and ride RMCC!
Here’s our weekly schedule – more details can be found on the RMCC Facebook Page & the RMCC Members Facebook Group where ride leaders post details on each ride a day or two before these planned rides:
- Rubber Mallet Road Night – meet at Ascent Physical Therapy at 6.30pm. This is a no drop ride which rides steady to Banff, then breaks into groups which develop and build cycling skills and fitness. Regrouping is frequent and nobody gets left behind. These will start the first Monday of May (weather dependant)
- Rubber Mallet Wednesday – meet at 6:00 pm at the Ascent Physio. This is a no drop ride which rides steady to Banff, then breaks into groups which develop and build cycling skills and fitness. Regrouping is frequent and nobody gets left behind. These rides will start Wednesday MAY 11
- Daytime road ride – If evening rides don’t work for you, then join us on a morning ride. Meet at 10:00am at the Canmore info centre for a casual road ride. This will be a no drop ride which will ride steady to Banff and then can decide from there. If there is lots of interest, we may change up location to ride the 1a in which case will meet at fenlands. BUT, I will post something weekly. These rides will start mid June
- Mountain bike group rides – meet at 7:00pm on the grassy area beside the washrooms in the lower parking lot. Group rides will either stay together or split into groups depending on the number of group leaders and riders that show up. Plan is to ride for 1-1.5h and then socialize at the Bill Warren pub night.
- We are looking for group leaders so if you are interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fridays: Youth road rides. More info to come about this ride.
Check FB for start dates for all group rides. Will be dependant on snow and dryness of trails. Usually starts the beginning of May.
All riders must be RMCC members, or members of another ABA club to attend. A one day trial is possible before joining as a member. All riders must be self-sufficient with their gear (i.e., spare tube, tools, water, food, etc.)
Contact us for more details or any questions.