Let’s get out and ride RMCC!
Here’s our weekly schedule – more details can be found on the RMCC Facebook Page & the RMCC Members Facebook Group where ride leaders post details on each ride a day or two before these planned rides:
- Rubber Mallet Road Night – meet at Ascent Physical Therapy at 6.30pm. This is a no drop ride which rides steady to Banff, then breaks into groups which develop and build cycling skills and fitness. Regrouping is frequent and nobody gets left behind.
First ride April 29th, 2019
- Hammer Road Night – meet at 6:00 pm at the Thai Pagoda Restaurant on Bow Valley Trail. No drop policy in effect. Riders dropped will be regrouped at key points or will form subgroups. Riding is neutral on the Legacy Trail and Trans Canada. The ride is slow and steady on the rollout to Banff.
- Pedal & Pub Road Night – meet at the Thai Pagoda Restaurant on Bow Valley Trail at 6.00 pm. Easy social road ride. Great recovery ride or beginner to intermediate ride. Already riding? Then meet us at the Georgetown Inn after your ride for pub night! Likely there around 8 pm!
- Canmore Cycling Culture Women’s Road Ride (open to all RMCC ladies)
- MTB Recreational Ride Night – location and time up to the ride leader for each week*
- Ride at CNC trails and join Pub Night when it starts at the Bill Warren Centre afterwards (8pm?) to meet and mingle with more cyclists, trail advocates and friends!
Saturdays & Sundays:
- Longer Group Ride for Road or MTB – location and time up to the ride leader for each ride*
Could you help us get some MTB group rides going?
Please contact us if you could take on even just one ride. All you need to do is set the time and place, and be there to ride with anyone who wants to join!
All riders must be RMCC members, or members of another ABA club to attend. A one day trial is possible before joining as a member. All riders must be self-sufficient with their gear (i.e., spare tube, tools, water, food, etc.)
Contact us for more details or any questions.